Other helpful information to know when choosing a Los Angeles plastic surgeon is the doctor’s board certification. Dr. Pincus is certified by:
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Established in 1986, the ABFPRS is dedicated to improving the quality of facial plastic surgery available to the public by measuring the qualifications of candidate surgeons against certain rigorous standards.
- American Board of Otolaryngology
The mission of the American Board of Otolaryngology (ABOto) is to assure that, at the time of certification, Diplomates certified by the ABOto to have met the ABOto’s professional standards of training and knowledge in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Otolaryngologists are physicians trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT), and related structures of the head and neck.
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
The AAFPRS is a National Medical Specialty Society of the American Medical Association (AMA), and holds an official seat in both the AMA House of Delegates and the American College of Surgeons board of governors. AAFPRS members are board certified surgeons whose focus is surgery of the face, head, and neck. AAFPRS members subscribe to a code of ethics.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery is a professional medical society whose members are dedicated to patient safety and physician education in cosmetic surgery. Most members of AACS are dermatologic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, head and neck surgeons, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, general surgeons, plastic surgeons or ocular plastic surgeons – all of whom specialize in cosmetic surgery. AACS is the organization that represents cosmetic surgeons in the American Medical Association through its seat in the AMA House of Delegates.
- American College of Surgeons
The American College of Surgeons (ACS) is a not-for-profit scientific and educational association of surgeons that was founded in 1913 to improve the care of the surgical patient by setting high standards for surgical education and practice.
Dr. Pincus has lectured extensively and has been on numerous television and radio talk shows. He is well known for his techniques and experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face and serves as a consultant for other plastic surgeons in Southern California.
Dr. Pincus offers the following facial plastic surgery procedures at his practice:
- Facelift Surgery (“rhytidectomy“): Corrects folds and sagging in the cheek and jowl region
- Nose Surgery (“rhinoplasty“): Alters the nasal structure to create a more harmonious facial appearance
- Eyelid/Brow Surgery (“blepharoplasty“): Alleviates the appearance of sagging and drooping of the upper and/or lower eyelids
- Neck lift Surgery (“platysmaplasty“): Tightens a slack jaw line creating more definition
- Ear Surgery (“otoplasty“): Ear pinning and ear reshaping surgery
- Facial Feminization Creating a or more feminine appeariance
- Facial Implants Augmenting the face with synthetic cheek implant to achieve a more desired look
To learn more about the options in facial plastic surgery with Dr. Pincus, feel free to browse his website to view before and after plastic surgery photos. Patients may also read some of Dr. Pincus’ featured articles for a more in-depth look at facial cosmetic surgery.