Do you want your face to appear more feminine? Do you want softer, less angular contours in your face? If so, you need to discover the benefits of facial feminization. Dr. Stephen Pincus, in Beverly Hills, CA, provides a wide range of cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures, including facial feminization.
What You Need To Know about Facial Feminization
Facial feminization is a popular procedure or group of procedures for those who want a softer, more feminine look. Dr. Pincus can help you choose from a full complement of procedures to help you achieve the feminine look you want.
Let’s look at some of the most popular facial feminization procedures and how they can help you:
- A facelift, to help you look younger, have a firmer jawline, and smoother-looking skin
- Cheek augmentation, to help cheeks appear softer and rounder using cheek implants
- Hairline modification to make your hair look fuller, and to camouflage a receding hairline
- Rhinoplasty, to soften the contours of the nose, or change the size and shape of the nose
- Lip augmentation, to reshape the lips to look fuller and show off more of the upper front teeth.
- Laryngeal modification, to reduce the size of the Adam’s apple, making the throat appear more feminine
- Chin modification, to decrease the size and prominence of the chin
- Forehead modification, to change the eyebrow ridges, making them less prominent
- A brow lift, to create a more feminine, arched eyebrow
To view amazing before-and-after photos of Dr. Pincus's patients, please visit the Gallery page on the website by clicking here.
Want To Know More About Facial Feminization?
Facial feminization procedures can help you achieve the look you want. To discover more about the benefits of facial feminization, talk with an expert. Call cosmetic and facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Pincus, in Beverly Hills, CA. You can reach him in the office by calling (310) 271-7070, so call today.